PSS Terms & Conditions
Paying Course Tuition or Event Fees
Payment is required to secure your spot in a course or event.
If the course or event you are registering for is 10 days or less away then payment will be required by the end of the business day to secure your spot. In some cases special conditions may apply and payment may be required immediately after registration. If your reserved spot is not paid for and we are unable to contact you about payment, then we may remove your reserved spot in that course or event.
If a course or event is free or has no cost then payment is not required to secure your spot.
There are several ways to make payment for a course or event registration:
- Over the phone, with Visa or Mastercard
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
- 253-770-8888 phone
- Online, with Visa or Mastercard
- Go to the Check Your Registration page
- Sign in using your Student Code and last name
- Follow instructions in the Make A Payment section
- In person at our office, with cash, check, money order, Visa or Mastercard
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm (except holidays)
- 10720 Woodland Ave E, Puyallup WA 98373
- Call for directions or information
- By mail, with check or money order
- Make payable to Puget Sound Safety
- Note the student name (if you are not the person registered)
- Note the course code
- Mail to: 10720 Woodland Ave E, Puyallup WA 98373
Individual Program Terms & Conditions
Some programs and divisions have more specific and restrictive terms and conditions which supercede those written here. These programs are:
- PSS Off Road
- PSS Driving School
- PSS License Testing
- PSS Advanced Street Skills
You must visit the individual web site for the above programs to find the specific terms and conditions. The above programs have payment, cancellation, and reschedule policies different than those written here.
Cancellation & Reschedule Policy
You may cancel or change course dates at any time if you have not yet paid your tuition. If you have already paid your tuition then you are subject to our 10-Day Cancellation Policy.
- If your tuition has already been paid AND your course is eleven (11) days or more away:
You may change course dates without penalty. If you wish to cancel and receive a refund there is a $25 processing fee. If you wish to cancel you can keep your tuition as a credit on file with us for use at a future date without penalty.
- If your tuition has already been paid AND your course is ten (10) days or less away:
You may notify us that you wish to cancel or change course dates. We will open your reserved spot in the course for other students to take. If the course fills with students we will be able to cancel or reschedule you without penalty. If the course DOES NOT fill then your tuition will be forfeited. The tuition you paid is for a spot in the specific course date you register for and if that spot is not filled by another student you will lose your tuition. If you wish to cancel and receive a refund there is a $25 processing fee. If you wish to cancel you can keep your tuition as a credit on file with us for use at a future date without penalty.
After reading the above information and understanding these basic policies, if you wish to cancel or change classes you may do so by calling our office during regular business hours. Visit the Contact Us page.
You must first qualify for a refund by being within the terms of the Cancellation & Reschedule Policy. There is a $25 processing fee for all refunds. To avoid the processing fee you can leave your payment with us as a credit on file that you can use at a later date.
Changes to the Terms & Conditions
This page will be updated if we decide to change or update our Terms & Conditions.
If there are any questions regarding our Terms & Conditions you may contact us using the information below.
10720 Woodland Ave E
Puyallup WA 98373 USA